My iPhone is feeling powerless after a week in France. The local biker bar and suburban sprawl isn’t offering the same inspiration as Paris. Ah well, I guess that is part of the challenge. One of our readers turned me on to a new iPhone accessory. I haven’t tried them myself, but they look pretty cool so I thought I would pass along the link. Thanks for the heads up Scott! Just want I need is to start worrying about which lens for my phone….
Twitter: If you haven’t already, feel free to follow me on Twitter. If you aren’t on Twitter you can just visit my Twitter page, or check my recent Tweets in the right hand column of this site for updates. Basically it is another to stay current on what is going on here at LightAsMagic.com as well as share inspiring things that I find along the way. Plus I am really proud of my custom Twitter background! Normally, I tweet about the following stuff:
- Blog update notifications
- Links to interesting and beautiful things on the web like the gallery of ocean images I am curating on Flickr
- Behind the scenes photos like this one
- Links to reviews before they are available on the site like this one.
- A song or band that you might like before the monthly ‘Songs For Post Processing‘ playlist is published.
- ….and the occasional tip about photographing rattlesnakes.
Also, if you noticed you can now Tweet blog posts or pages right from LightAsMagic.com directly to your followers. If you find something interesting here, just click the tweet button next to the post and send the link along.
Inspiration From The Road: Many of you already know that another passion of mine is cycling. I am also a proponent of what Lance Armstrong is doing as he heads up the fight against cancer. If you are looking to help, and want to follow one man and his bike across America, take a look at Precious…it is basically the Kit of bikes, but its Hasslehoff free. This bike and the journey is awesome! Please pass along the link (or forward this one) to others that you think would be interested in helping.