Howdy everyone! I hope you enjoyed the week here at HOSSedia. I will be showing you how I crafted today’s iPhone image in tomorrow’s lesson over at iDownlaodBlog.com so keep an eye out for it! Have a great weekend and we will see you back here on Monday!
I was recently on Trey Ratcliff’s Variety Hour talking about my book and a whole lot more. I was actually on with a bunch of other great Flatbooks.com authors. It was a fun show and we talked about everything from goal setting and happiness to $500 flashlights. It was very interesting. You can watch the show here! (note: this being my first time on Trey’s show..I come out the gates a bit hot…eventually I rein it in).
The cool thing was that all the author’s books can be purchased at 1/2 price in a special limited edition bundle! You can all these books for only $34.95 Make sure you jump on the book deal this weekend, it won’t last forever!
- Big World Little Lens – Justin Balog
- Diary Of A Body Painter – Paul Roustan
- Goals – Christa Laser
- I | We – Karen Hutton
- Killer Tips for Getting the Most out of Your Canon Camera – Joseph Linaschke
- Light Painted Night Photography – Troy Paiva
- The Beauty of Ambiguity – Trey Ratcliff
Discoveries From The Creative Frontier‘
- Awesome Timelapse
- Massive Sets on Oahu’s North Shore
- Learn Lightroom 4 from Ben Wilmore over @ Creative Live!
From The Archives‘
- Find out what it’s like to climb a 14er!
- Going Double Wide in Crescent Valley, NV!
- Lonely Sea – The haunting Point Reyes