Howdy everyone! I hope you all enjoyed your weekend. You know that new thing I have been working on? It is finally here! Well, kind of. The trailer just hit our new site. Make sure you visit it and sign to be notified when we launch our new course and other cool offerings. Just go to ThePhotoFrontier.com and subscribe to the newsletter. You are going to love it. I have joined forces with one of the premier Photoshop and Lightroom experts this side of the Mississippi to bring you an entirely new way to learn photography. He happens to be a good friend of mine and super nice guy. I promise you are going to love our new course. Please go and sign up so you can save some money when it launches in two weeks.
Photographing Icons – Moab is a photographic journey of epic proportions! We will be launching it in a few short weeks so sign up to be notified and receive some very special introductory pricing!
In Photographing Icons – Moab you will join us as we photograph the iconic landscapes of the Moab area. This landscape photography video workshop is like nothing that you have ever seen before. You will follow us from the planning process all the way through to the final print. The goal of this workshop is to empower you to plan your own adventure, whether if be Moab or the other side of the world, and have knowledge and skills to make beautiful photographs while you are there.
What you will learn…
- Go on location to iconic places like Delicate Arch, Mesa Arch and Dead Horse Point.
- Learn to craft strong photographic compositions.
- Use modern technologies like Google Earth to scout locations and plan your visit.
- Learn what to pack for your next landscape photo adventure.
- Take a tour of our kit to see what we bring.
- Learn the impact of lens selection on composition.
- In the workshop, we share our top ten lessons learned while on location. One of them has to do with a yoga mat.
- Witness first hand, the beautiful landscape of the Moab area including Arches and Canyonlands National Parks.
- Learn valuable Lightroom and Photoshop techniques to maximize your creative vision.
- If you love the digital darkroom, learn from Armando as he gathers photographic information and converts it to magical images with some serious post processing kung fu!
- If you prefer a lighter weight workflow, learn from Justin as he tries his best to get it right in camera with one click.
- Oh yeah, we promise you’ll have a great time!
As a teaser, here are a few photos that you will follow from plan to print. Visit the site to sign up for the newsletter and see a few more images we will be showcasing.
We are preparing to launch this workshop along with a bunch of other cool offerings very soon. They are all geared towards helping you become a better photographer. If you would like to keep in touch and find our more, make sure you sign up for our newsletter. The newsletter is full of information and inspiration focused on helping you realize their own creative vision. We will also be offing some very special pricing to our newsletter subscribers. Like half off pricing at launch so make sure to sign up. Looking forward to sharing the adventure with you!