I’ve just launched a new workshop, and it’s only $19! To make it convenient for those around the world, it is online and self-paced. In the workshop you will learn how I processed all these images using a single piece of software…Snapseed for the desktop.
I have put a lot of work into it, and I would love to have you attend.
Sign Up Here: http://www.udemy.com/snapseed
What You Will Learn
- You will learn how to impress all your friends with your amazing new images!
- You will learn how to use all the features of Snapseed.
- You will understand the creative decisions behind each and every enhancement.
- You will learn how to use Snapseed as an external editor for Lightroom.
Reasons To Attend
- Q/A – You can ask me questions directly…and yep, I will happily answer them.
- iPad App – Udemy.com has a free iPad app so you can take all your courses along with you wherever you go!
- Bang For The Buck – The techniques you learn here can be applied to Snapseed for the desktop, iPad, iPhone and Droids.
- Self-Paced – Take your time, you will have lifetime access to the course and its content.
- The Best Part – As long as you remain a student, you will receive free updates whenever I publish new course material.
I really look forward to teaching you!
These are the images we will be working through in this workshop. Not only will I show you every step I made, I will explain why I made it. The goal is teach you how to use Snapseed by exploring creative image enhancing.
Just so I don’t break my 150 week-long streak of sharing some iPhone Photographs every Friday, here is one I shot this weekend right after sunrise. I shall call it…Early Bird…(also edited with Snapseed)