This class is part of our winter curriculum. When we can’t be outside making beautiful images, we hunker down in the digital darkroom to learn some neat new tricks. This class will teach you how to best capture images on your iPhone, easily transfer them to your iPad, and then edit your masterpieces on a much larger surface. Once we have our photos just the way we like them, we will learn how to quickly share your masterpieces with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, & Email.
The iPad Is The New Darkroom
- It is intended for students of all levels.
- All iPads are welcome. I, II, or III is fine.
- Once you register, an email will be sent to you with links to the apps and files you need to download prior to the class.
- All iPhones are welcome, even the ones you can’t talk to. However, they won’t be required for the class. The images we use will be downloaded ahead of time.
- This class is all about having fun making images you are excited to share with the world!
- Payment is via Paypal, even if you don’t have a Paypal account you can still make a CC payment safely and securely.
- Location: The Desk Devner (http://www.thedeskdenver.com/)
- Cost: $50
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at: info at hossedia dot com
Find A Class That Works For You!
It’s easy to find a class, just navigate the calendar below until you find a day when class is being held that works with your schedule. Click on the date, fill out the registration form, make your payment, and you are all set!
Looking forward to meeting you!