Adventures in iPhone Photography is a weekly video series dedicated to exploring the world of…you guessed it…iPhone Photography. Below are links to each episode where you can find the download material referenced in the episode. You can also stay up to date by subscribing to our YouTube channel.
Other iPhone Photography Resources
- iPhone Photography Tutorial – If you are new to iPhone Photography, take a look at my free iPhone Photography here.
- eBooks (Get them here) – If you’d like to learn more about iPhone Photography and help people living with Parkinson’s disease, grab one of my eBooks. You learn a lot for $9.97! . I donate $1.00 form every book sold to the Davis Phinney Foundation.
- Workshops - I conduct iPhone Photography workshops for companies, clubs, and organizations of all sizes. If you’d like to host one, drop me a line!
- Adventure 1 – Getting The Most Out of Sunsets With Snapseed
- Adventure 2 – Snapseed Creative Control Points
- Adventure 3 – Snapseed 101
- Adventure 4 – Drawing Our Viewers In
- Adventure 5 – Making Panoramas (filmed on location @ 12,000ft)
- Adventure 6 – Filmed on location at Trillium Lake at the base of Mt. Hood.
- Adventure 7 – The processing follow up to Episode 6.
- Adventure 8 – A Lucky Buck
- Adventure 9 – Camera+ For iPad Tutorial
- Adventure 10 - Hulesss ‘The Black & White’ Camera app tutorial.
- Adventure 11 – Urban Landscapes with Snapseed.
- Adventure 12 – The Oregon Coast
- Adventure 14 - ICM
- Adventure 15 – Light Camera Mark I