Make Images Like This With Your iPhone
About The Class
Never let a bulky camera or bunch of dials get in the way of taking a great photograph again! In this fun two hour iPhone Photography workshop you will have a great time learning how to turn your iPhone into a loyal creative companion. Whether it is a trip to Paris, a family reunion, or just a walk in the park your iPhone will have you covered. In this class you will not only learn the basic principles of great photography, you will also learn how to use five of the most powerful iPhone Photography apps on the market. Finally, what good are great photos if you can’t share them? We will show you how to quickly and easily share your newly created masterpieces with your friends and family on Facebook, Twitter, & Email.
What People Are Saying
Although I consider myself a “seasoned” photographer and Apple guy, I’m always open to learning new things. Your iPhone Photography Workshop was well worth the price of admission. Thanks for a great workshop!
Great iPhone photo class…fun and informative. Thanks!
I had a hunch the iPhone might become a fun creative tool but hadn’t taken the time to explore the possibilities. Meeting you and attending your iPhone workshop opened up a whole new universe of creative possibilities. Thank you!
I just wanted to say thanks for all the tips you post. I took up iphone photography….I can honestly say my photography skills have grown tremendously and now I am constantly looking to shoot something on my iPhone.
Wow! I can’t recommend your class highly enough. I learned so much and I urge anyone wondering about the class to sign up TODAY. Thanks for a great experience.
It was an awesome class and I highly recommend it!
- The workshop is 50% classroom learning and 50% field trip which equals 100% fun!
- Once you register, an email will be sent to you with links to the apps you need to download prior to the class.
- All iPhones are welcome, even the ones you can’t talk to.
- This class is all about having fun and making images you are excited to share with the world!
- Payment is via Paypal, even if you don’t have a Paypal account you can still make a CC payment safely and securely.
- Location: The Desk Devner (http://www.thedeskdenver.com/)
- Cost: $119
If you have any questions, feel free to email us at: info at hossedia dot com
Find A Class That Works For You!
It’s easy to find a class, just navigate the calendar below until you find a day when class is being held that works with your schedule. Click on the date, fill out the registration form, and you are all set!
Looking forward to meeting you!