Things To Do:
- Duck Tours – Make this the first stop on your trip. You will get a humorous behind the scenes tour of Boston from both land and sea.
- Harvard Square – If you are seeking academic inspiration or just a good place for lunch and people watching visit Harvard Square. Just don’t plan browsing the library. If you want to learn something about the place, take the student led tour. I think it’s free?
- Freedom Trail – Word of advice….make it your own adventure.
- Cheers – Norm!
- Sox Game – No matter who your team is, if you are a baseball fan need you need to see a game from the Fenway bleachers.
- Boston Photo Walking Tours – Due to the weather we never made it. However, it looked appealing for the photography/tourist minded.
List As Magic -Â Boston Photo MapÂ : By no means is this an exhaustive list. There is a lot more to explore in Boston and I hope to get back someday to do so.
View Light As Magic – Boston, MA in a larger map